1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

---Special Guests ????---

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Gary& Judy, It was our pleasure to stay at your beautiful Montana paradise.The wild animals at the back door was breath taking. It was a short stay as you say but better than not coming at all. We intend to stay longer next time and I hope that is not far off. Life is so short. We had a lot of fun, Thx for being our friends. Lou & Deb (for those interested ) I was standing at Garys patio and took this of a Doe nursing her Fawn. The wild turkeys were in the background looking on
    [​IMG]

2. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

G and J,

I think I heard some Myrtlewood and Big Leaf Maple falling into the back of the van just now!!!! Maybe next time I'll drive all the way and camp out on the patio for a day or two.

How's my dancing partner recuperating?

All the best,

Mike Mann

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

How does one get invited?

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Hey 410- just show up. In fact I will meet ya there. I seen a lot of beer in his garage

5. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Sounds like a good time. What's life without family and friends? I miss the deer in my backyard at my home in Pa. The only wildlife I see here (Fort Wayne,IN) at the apartment are chipmunks and rabbits.
    [​IMG]

That's one I hope to see when I get home in October.

Rich in Indiana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.