1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$SPECIAL EVENT,NEWPORT SPORTSMEN CLUB,50'S $6210 $

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dsid01, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

The fifties are up high its time for somebody to get lucky. Can't wait to see you all there. The calcutta went well for the last shoot, and sounds like were doin it again. More money to be won!!!

2. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

TTT for a great place to shoot anyone who needs directions just pm myself or
    BIGPAPA, we would be glad to help you out.

3. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Hey, nobody mentioned the FOOD! Not only can you win a considerable amount of money at this club, the food is excellent! This is a fun club to shoot at. Last shoot we had as much fun listening to the stories in the clubhouse as we did shooting. Look forward to seeing everyone again.

Don

4. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

Don,
    Good to hear that your coming down again hopefully you'll win me a little more money in the calcutta this time!! LOL

5. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

I've decided that if I intend to make more money in the calcutta's I need to either learn to shoot better or start buying better shooters. I can't get Dysinger to teach me to shoot better (he told me you CAN teach old dogs a new trick, but dead dogs like me just don't learn) so I guess I better start buying better!!!!

Don

6. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

Looking forward to seein everybody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.