1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Special event at MO. state shoot?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Just received my Missouri state shoot program and unless I managed to overlook it, there is no mention of a special event. Will there be one or not? Just curious. John

2. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

I don't ever remember there being a special event at the MO state shoot. The MO Fall Handicap there always is.

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

John if it like some of the other state shoots then a private party might post a notice at the club that there will be one and they will handle the entry fees and auctioning the calcutta off so it won't be associated with the state shoot it self.

I have seen a few in the south like that

Foghorn

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

That is it lol. OMG! My memory is going now. It is the Fall Handicap and not the state shoot. That would explain why it isn't in the program. FIrst the eyes, then the memory. What's next? John

5. dennis b

dennis b Member

You don't want to know.

6. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

There hasn't been one in some years at the MO State Shoot. I was told that the ATA objected.

Buz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.