1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spears Taking A Break From Release Triggers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oleolliedawg, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I just got off the phone with Darryl Spears. He's not taking any more release trigger work for a few months. He's currently involved with manufacturing a new AR-15 Upper that's taking up all his free time. He obviously knows where the market is heading. Please plan your trigger work accordingly!!

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

There are two types of people in this trade.. Those who do it for the money... and those who just love to do it.. Now.. if everyone is kind to you.. and pay you what a job is worth.. not just what you ask.. you might.. maybe.. if you're lucky.. make a living.. Om the other hand.. if you have bills to pay.. or aspire to one day retire... you'll need to make money.. Real folding money..

As long as your hands make your money.. you'll be a poor man.. As soon as a machine.. or someone else makes the product..and your skill is used to complete the work..money will come if the product is good.. If you get really lucky..you'll know how to have your money make more money.. That's the beginning of financial freedom.. ( I never learned a thing about that... I always made it the hard way)..

Mike

3. RioVistaBob

RioVistaBob Member

Well, sorry to hear that when I was about to send a Model 12 release he did back to him because it broke. I was going to sell it but will have to wait.

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Phillip or Stu Wright can easily fix a model 12 release trigger..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
sears relese trigger

spears release triggers

spears trigger work
spears triggers