1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spears 90-T release hook

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by KS-OKIE, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

For Sale: Spears 90-T release hook. $50.00 and I`ll pay the shipping...John Wiegand

2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

9dT, If you DO NOT have a Release HAMMER,the hook will be of NO use to you. NOW understand that is A GREAT price for the hook!!! KS-OKIE, NOT trying to HI-Jack your thread because Your price is RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!If 9dT does not want the hook please E-Mail me a Picture and i might can use it. joe90t@yahoo.com Joe joe90t 575-760-1379

3. KS-OKIE

0   0   0

9dT:I sent you a P.M.reply...John

4. KS-OKIE

0   0   0

joe90t.Thanks.I will give Scott first dibs on the hook.I know zero about release triggers so I am of no help to him in answering questions about them...sorry...John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.