1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Speak Softly & Carry a Big TelePrompTer

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

This author's point is well-taken: Obama said he'd talk to any adversary, anywhere, at any time...problem is, there's no takers on his offer; they're all too busy setting off nuclear bombs and launching missiles.

Strange - since Bush left office, nobody seems to have any room in their schedule for talking right now.

I wonder what the liberal "softies" who said they wanted a "smart, intelligent" foreign policy are thinking about this 4th of July fireworks display going off in N. Korea? Hmmm? (Still pissed that "Adam the Gay Screamer Guy" didn't win American Idol? Come on...penny for your thoughts).

Obama's response to foreign aggression? "I just don't need this in my life right now."

A very well-written article, and devastatingly insightful. We thought we elected a President; instead, we got an Automotive CEO. Hey Mr. President: the world is waiting, and it isn't going away. Ya think maybe it's time to stop playing Henry Ford and go do your REAL JOB?

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Or Hillary...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.