1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sparta Temps Since 2002

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smoking357, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0KJQVK2G

It's a bit of a tap dance to download it.

Since most people find Midwestern temps over 82 to be uncomfortable, those dates are in bold.

Sparta's NOAA station only archives from 2002.

2. Donm

Donm Active Member

I live in Wi. Besides the 20 inches of rain the last two months. The temps have been well over 82 about 90%of the time.

I think if you did a search for the same info on Ohio you will find it has been over 82 degree there two. Most places anywhere near the central part of the country would also be well over 82.

3. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

I'm working on a similar sheet for Las Vegas from 11/1 to 11/15.

So far, it looks very enticing.

I was surprised to see the Grand only draws 20,000. That's one NHL game. The draw for the local area would have to be the several hotel nights required.

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I'm doing one on hawaii... keeps giving me the same temperature, day after day after day....

If you ever attended then it would be 20,001...

5. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Smokey, I sure am glad that school will be starting soon! You can get back into your 3rd grade desk....again.

6. dshot

dshot Member

spot talking about Sparta and Ohio, and strate looking for a better place, with better weather,with better hotles,better anything, to host a shoot this big. You have 6 yrs. Good luck.

7. DanLee

DanLee Member

The UP of Michigan. Or at least the top of the mitt.

Dan

8. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

Where I'll still be your upperclassman, Hunter.

9. hunter44

I certainly doubt that Smokey, I can't see you ahead of anyone........keep whining about the Grand location & let the shooters shoot. It didn't take long to figure you out.

10. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

You can't see me because I'm leading that massive crowd that's ahead of you.

You won't climb out of last place with feeble efforts like that, sonnie.

11. hunter44

The only "massive crowd" that would follow you anywhere would all be in need of some help. Keep chripen, nonshooter, maybe someone will finally agree with you.........if they can figure out what you're saying. LOL!

12. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

This from Camp Pendleton - near Monterey California - the best year'round weather on the Mainland.

Skeet/Trap Shooting
    The Base Skeet and Trap Shooting Range is located on Parachute Tower Road. It maintains five skeet fields and two trap ranges for recreational shooting. Ammunition may be purchased for a nominal fee. The range is open Thurs., Fri., Sat. and Sun. Recreational shooting is also available on the F-11 and A-1 Range. For more information call (910) 451-3889.

Of course, someone would have to set-up a few more traps for the Grand.

13. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

Now, pay attention, boy. I know it's tough. I'll walk you through this.

I said the crowd is in front of you and that I'm at the head of it. That doesn't mean that I'm their leader, now, does it?

Son, I know you can't figure out what I write, and that's why you're so unsuccessful and confused. Just take it easy, Boy. You got a lot to learn, and you need a lot of practice, before you start trying to play thinker from the tougher yardages.

14. hunter44

What is your handicap yardage, smokey? What's your single's average? What kind of gun do you use? Where do you pretend to shoot? When did you shoot at the Grand? Me thinks you are as phony as they come........a key board warrior bored with life & trying to attract some attention......keep trying boy, you still might get a bite.

15. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

C'mon boys....just unzip, pull 'em and see which one's got the biggest. Then go to your respective corners for a much needed rest!!

Curt

16. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

If we ever shoot in upstate Michigan, I hope it's not during black fly season. I definitely would not be able to go....allergic big time.

17. hunter44

Listening to all the negative comments directed at the Grand American gets old real fast.........you'd know about that wouldn't you Curt?

18. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

"What is your handicap"

Well, it sure as shootin' ain't writin' and thinkin,' like you suffer from.

19. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

hunter44, you'd best knock off one adversary at a time. Good luck with rock head 357. DAABOR

20. hunter44

I have no "adversaries" here. I just tell it the way I see it, & it's just my opinion anyway.........same as everyone else. If some other shooter disagrees with my opinion,......that's OK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.