1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sparta Storm clean up @ Rod's Custom Stocks

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Rods Custom Stocks, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rods Custom Stocks

Rods Custom Stocks Member

Sparta Storm clean up @ Rod

Thanks to everyone that helped clean up after the storm blew our tent and everything away. There were people that jumped right in when the storm was still happening that we didn't even know! THANK YOU! We were able to save some stuff but some of it blew away and we never found it.
    Special thanks to Todd Nelson w/The Country Gentleman, Linda and Mike w/L&M and Dean DeBow from Brunson Leather. We will reorganize and be up and running again at the Cardinal Classic in Ohio.

A lot of people offered to help clean up but we could only get so many people inside the trailer with all of the things that we just threw in as fast as we could so to them we also say THANK YOU for showing your support!

God Bless!......Rod and Theresa w/Rod's

2. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Rod.....everyone is glad that nobody in Vendor's Row was injured. Tents and merchandise can be replaced. I was about as scared by weather as I have been in my 65 years last Thursday.

blade819

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Make sure you get all stocked up for the Cardinal Classic. It will be better than the Grand was for you. I am just saying"
    Rooferbob

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Maybe we'll find some of you stuff at the Cardinal?

5. Rods Custom Stocks

Rods Custom Stocks Member

At the Cardinal Center now and calling in orders. We will be stocked up again by Wednesday.
    We pulled in and the place looks great! The grass is green and all mowed, all of Fishburns employees are working hard and do one heck of a job! We are thankful to have such a great place to enjoy!

See you at the shoot!.......Rod and Theresa

6. TD1958

TD1958 Member

Hi Rod, sorry to hear about the damage. Do you need a canopy until you get yours replaced? I can bring you a 10x 20 if needed. Good luck At Cardinal, Thanks, Tim

7. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

Rod, this must have happened after my stock was picked up from you by my friend. The adjustable pad looks excellent! Glad to know all is ok. (hey, I see the storm didn't blow my check away, LOL!). Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.