1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sparta RV Rental Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by VAMiket, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VAMiket

VAMiket Member

Does anyone have information about the companies who will set up a trailer at the Grand? I am interested in your personal experience, i.e was the trailer clean and in decent shape? Considering going to the Grand this year and this seems to be a viable option.

Thanks.

2. FLIP

FLIP Member

last they wanted $1500 for the grand. nice and clean you bring your own sheets

3. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

My brother and I rented a Class C Motorhome from M.B. Thomas RV Sales, Inc. in St Louis. It was brand new, very clean. They delivered it to my campsite, and picked it up after the Grand. We had it for 9 days...it worked out to about $80 per night each (around $1500 total). They were great to deal with, and I plan on doing it again next yr. Contact Lonnie Hall @ 800 392-5655. Walt Hastings
    PS: Only negative was there are no TVs in the units.... (we ended up borrowing one from a buddy who had two in his motorhome.)

4. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

I've used Myer's Cycle & RV in Percy Il. for the last 3-years. Contact Marsha at 618-497-2951/2241. They pickup and deliver as well.

Joe

5. K-80 Jim

K-80 Jim TS Member

6. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Member

Can someone tell me how to get a spot at the Grand to put the rental RV on?

7. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Contact the IDNR and ask about Sparta camping. Also put a post on here. I rented mine out last year and there were others available also. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.