1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sparta RV Layout

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by perga1, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Is there a site somewhere on the web that has a map of the RV layout with street and lot numbers at the WSRC?

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

there used to be, but it is no longer correct if you find it. The 911 system there made them renumber them and now they are laid out just crazy. when you get there, unless you pull in in the middle of the night the IDNR will have someone there to help you find your spot. They take you there as you follow their golf cart.
    I have suggested they have names and #'s posted in the CEB so you can find friends.....but don't know if they will have that or not this year.
    Lorna

3. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Thanks Lorna. Jim

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Lorna; Go to the check in station and they will tell you where your friends are.
    Jim: Go to the thread pictures of the Grand. It pretty much shows you the layout, just no names and numbers. At the bottom you have the North Loop and to the left the South Loop. That may give you some reference points.

Don

5. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Thanks BIGDON. We are on the South Loop, #1740. Jim

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Jim; We are almost neighbors, I am 17 something.

Don

7. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I think I have layout in 06 Grand File. I likely could Fax it to you. Not smart enough to do anything else.

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.