1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sparta Premium campsite for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LV Trapshooting Park, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV Trapshooting Park

LV Trapshooting Park TS Member

I have decided to sell my premium campsite at the WRSC in Sparta. This is space #1814 which is on the South Loop. Premium sites have full hook-ups. First $3600 takes. Interested parties can contact me at my email address above.

Steve Carmichael

Las Vegas, NV

2. LV Trapshooting Park

3. rdf59

rdf59 Member

Steve,

First question. Is the campsite owned by you in fee simple? If not, what is the form of ownership?

4. LV Trapshooting Park

This was a 10 year lease from IDNR which we paid $4500 for in 2005. There is still 8 years left on this, and allows the leaseholder, at no further charge, exclusive use of the site for up to 17 days of the Grand American, plus two other 7-day periods during the year when IDNR is hosting an ATA event. The site has full hookups, which include both 30amp and 50amp service, water & sewer. Site is approx. 65' X 15' with 65' buffers.

Steve C

5. LV Trapshooting Park

6. LV Trapshooting Park

****Sale Pending****

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.