1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPARTA lot for SALE.....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Danny B, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny B

Danny B TS Member

Posting for a friend.....Sparta Premiun Lot for Sale, 8 years left on Lease, Lot #1714.....50amp electric, water and sewer. $3600.00 Direct your interest to GWYN WEAVER, 410-596-7742...Thanking all interested shooters!!!!

2. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Danny I don't know what kind of a lot you have here. Is it a camping spot? You mentioned the 50 amp service and that tells me camping. Dan

3. Danny B

Danny B TS Member

Dahaub.......IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING that the spot is for Motorhomes..?? Please contact Gwyn Weaver...410-596-7742....I am merely passing on the info....Thanks for your interest

4. Mike Richmond

Mike Richmond TS Member

Danny B do you have a lot for sale down there at the Silver? I would like to get the heck out of this cold weather and be there with you snow birds. It is -15 windchill to day. Tell all I said hi.
    Mike

5. Danny B

Danny B TS Member

Thanking all for the interest and questions regarding the Sparta lot of Gwyn Weaver....Lot # 1714 is SOLD....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.