1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sparta locker rentals??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kolarpole, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Sparta Grand shooters: searched the ATA website for information on Locker rentals for guns, etc. Did not come up with any info. Are lockers available at Sparta; where can the fees and regulations be found? All info is appreciated, thank you all......RUN'EM

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

From the Grand program:

"LOCKERS
    The ATA provides lockers with individual locks. Locker reservation and pick up of individual locks and keys can be done at the ATA Store in Vendor Mall. The cost will be $30 per locker; $5 will be refunded on return of locker keys. Each locker is large enough to accommodate equipment for two shooters. The Amateur Trapshooting Association will not be responsible for the contents of lockers under any circumstances."

The lockers are in the building just to the west of the Events Center (along with the Shell House and the ATA Store.)

3. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

V10............thank you, now I see it on page 15. I am Thinking of using one. Had no problems at Vandalia and was hoping for other comments, good or bad....Thanks all...RUN'EM

4. AlanM

AlanM Member

HEY KOLARPOLE are you really going to the grand???????

5. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

AlanM....Yes indeed Shooter. Have to see it one time! August 9 thru l4th. Maybe I can shoot a "lucky" handicap??? RUN'EM

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I had no issues using lockers in '07 and '08. In the same building as the shellhouse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.