1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sparta Holiday Inn is top notch

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shoot em all, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

We are staying here at Holiday Inn at sparta after commuting for last 3 years from surrounding area and wanted to let everyone know that facilities and staff here at HI is really nice. It is nice 10 min drive to come back and rest before shoot offs. If you slow down you can see that 180 class bucks on national guard property right outside gun club. Will plan on booking here in future. Jim W.

2. bas

bas Member

What kind of rate are they charging?

3. nipper

nipper TS Member

join the priority club , you will be glad you did,get enough points thru the year and stay free next year

bill

4. arnie2

arnie2 TS Member

I just checked out of there yesterday, it is a nice place with a friendly staff.

With taxes the rate came out to $130/night (2 queen beds).

5. brantman

brantman TS Member

got a address for the holiday inn?

6. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

1301 North Market St Sparta Il 62286 ph 618 443-6020

7. bas

bas Member

And, already booked for next year, I'm sure. If you are only going for a few nights - no biggie...but if you are there for the long haul...that gets to be pretty expensive. However, I'm sure it is very nice.

8. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

I was there at the HI in Sparta two nights (Sunday 10th and Monday 11th) and I was very pleased not only with my room but the staff was very helpful as well.

With my Priorty Club points I was able to have the two nights paid for with my accumulated points.

Join the Priorty Club and start accumulating the points.

By the way, their breakfast was very good and they didn't run out of eggs--at least not while I was there.

Allen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.