Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparta heat index 105

5K views 55 replies 40 participants last post by  oskerspap12 
#1 ·
Thursday and friday heat index 105 with 70% to 80 % humidity. Its not even August yet .Not good for people with breathing and heart problems.

#5 ·
What's your point? Today it's gonna be a "heat Index" of close to 100 in Waukesha, WI for the Handicap Championship of the State Shoot. Next week looks pretty brutal at Iowa too.

Should they relocate all major shoots to accommodate weather forecasts?

Tim

#6 ·
From the Accruate Weather Site,
"However, the worst of the heat will likely come later in the week as the center of heat wave shifts eastward.

Chicago, New York City, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., could approach 100 degrees with temperatures feeling dangerously hotter due to high humidity."

I think this will put Vandaila right in the middle.
It's a hot summer, all over, Sparta is just like most places, get over it.

#18 ·
Get your fat ass out of the air conditioning once in awhile and leave the cheetos and creme puffs alone you might actually be able to go outside.....Besides dont you have something better to do than keep trying to piss on Sparta???????????? I'm really sick of you whiny ass babies still crying about Sparta!!! We got it you dont, your not going to get it again it's gone and I quote Dr. Phil "GET OVER IT!"

#23 ·
BIGDON- THANKS

That should make may day a lot easier,because I can't bad mouth sparta and the weather because I never been thier,( but would like to) I can't bad mouth CC and the weather because I been thier, can't bad mouth the gun case because I didn't win one (wish I had) so ever one have a better day than me. Henry

PS stay away from the A/C it will make you FAT

#25 ·
Yep, its hot. Hot in a lot more places than Sparta. It will probably be hot in August too, unless we luck out and a cool front settles in. Better get acclamated to the heat if you want to perform in it. I think that about covers my public service announcment about heat related trapshooting issues.

John E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.