1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sparta / Grand Cell Service????

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by jrdlanes, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

OK this could be considered OT but it is related to shooting the Grand. My company recently switched cell providers (US Cel to Sprint) and I am wondering if there is coverage at the WSRC. Can anyone tell me if there is decent Sprint cell coverage there? I am there for a week so it is important.

My initial introduction has been less than stellar. Too many dropped calls, poor / no connections, dead spots, etc. Local folk are fine but poor coverage in even semi-rural areas. How has your Sprint experience been?

Thanks. John in Iowa

2. Fox32

Fox32 Member

I have had Sprint since 1997 and you will get GREAT service at the Grand as well as Sparta. Spring has the best service from any major carrier.

3. schockstrap

schockstrap Active Member

I dunno... I've had Sprint since 1997 too, and my service has always been poor on the east side of the WSRC. I get reception on the west end, but even there it's spotty for me. Perhaps my current phone will fare better, but I'm not holding my breath.

--Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.