1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SPARTA / Grand Bank Assignments???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TX-MX, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TX-MX

TX-MX TS Member

What banks have the better background at Sparta? I recall there being an area of the trap line where the background drops and you see every vehicle that drives in, but I cannot recall where it is located (seems like it was just east of the big break in the trap line??). Just trying to figure out which bank section to request.

Thanks for any help. . .

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

If I recall correctly that's around Bank 6, but it might be a little bit more to the east.

Just one thing, though, it's the round orange thing that we're supposed to be paying attention to. ;)

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

I shot my best scores on the far "right". Banks in the 20's as I remember...

4. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

On banks 1 through 3 be sure and watch for the red bread truck going back and forth. (there must be 50 of those things, just ask Mike R.) On banks 11 through 13 take note of the barn directly out in front of these fields and the sun spot glare created off the tin exterior. Then there's that red grain silo. (my favorite) Down on 18 through to the end banks there's just nothing to look at except the target. Bummer dudes.

Score early, score often, shoot well.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.