1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sparta Fall Handi???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DC, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DC

DC TS Member

Is there going to be a Fall shoot?

2. cowsranchers

cowsranchers TS Member

Sept - 21-sng,hcp,dbl - 22-200sng,hcp - 23-dbl,hcp . Southern Promotions,Inc . Phone 1 618 443 2600 . Hope this helps CHAS .

3. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

I saw a flyer the next to last day of the Grand. Scorers had them at their chairs.
    I think I will fly to STL and shoot the weekend portion. Should be a little cooler than the Grand. If there has been some rain it might be greener too. Heard from a local that they still are dry in So ILL.
    See ya there,
    CA

4. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

I saw a flyer the next to last day of the Grand. Scorers had them at their chairs.
    I think I will fly to STL and shoot the weekend portion. Should be a little cooler than the Grand. If there has been some rain it might be greener too. Heard from a local that they still are dry in So ILL.
    See ya there,
    CA

5. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

See ya there,
    CA

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

CA; You need to get off that submit button. You can go in under edit and erase 2 of the 3.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.