1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spanish Fork Fiesta Days

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gavin, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

I'm going to Spanish Fork gun club and have a bunch of "first time" questions that I was hoping I could get some help with.

I've seen the ad in Trap and Field for the Fiesta Days shoot at Spanish Fork but I did not see what time the events start and what the program is. I looked on the Spanish Fork Gun club web page but did not see any info about the shoot program. Do any of you know what time registration opens and shooting starts?

I'm making the trip to Spanish Fork for the first time and am looking for some restaurant suggestions in the local area. I'm not interested in 5-Star meals just a good meal. Besides Wal-Mart where is a good place to buy shells?

Thanks much
    Gavin

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Gavin,

You can pre-squad for Fiesta Days at presquad.com.

The program is:

Friday, 27 July - 100 singles, 100 handicap, and 100 doubles

Saturday, 28 July - 100 doubles, 100 singles, and 100 handicap

Sunday, 29 July - 200 handicap

Typically registration would start about 8am and shooting would start at 9. There will be marathon targets available the day before and they usually start registration for the main shoot that afternoon, about 3pm.

Food: Try Prestwich Farm. It's at the intersection of US6 and Powerhouse Rd (in the same parking lot as the Little Acorn Inn and the Chevron station). We usually eat at least once at the Ruby River Steakhouse in Provo (about a three-quarters of a mile north on Unversity Avenue (Rt 189) off I-15 (exit 263), it's the restaurant for the La Quinta Inn. There are other restaurants in that area too.

For shells go to Sportsman's Warehouse. It's about a quarter mile further north on Unversity behind the Chuck-A-Rama.

enjoy

3. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

V10--thanks for the info

Steve--U have mail

Cheers
    Gavin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.