1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Spacers for Adjustable Comb

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smallgroups, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smallgroups

smallgroups Member

I thought that I saw a discussion regarding spacers for an adjustable comb here recently. I'm looking for a way to assure that I can remove and re-install the comb to the same height, quickly.

Any help would be appreciated.

CDodson

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

MOST PEOPLE USE WASHERS THAT FIT POSTS AND ARE COLOR CODED W/ DIIF THICKNESS
    ON A BERETTA NEW COMB -THE CENTER SET SCREW IS THE REFERANCE OR STOP

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Here are the spacers you were looking for. Mash on the link above....Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

I use plastic washers found at hardware stores - the metallic ones make too much noise in my Soft Touch stock. Of course if you like the sound of an old cash register you might like the metal ones...

5. smallgroups

smallgroups Member

Thanks for the help. The ones from Phil Kiner are just what I was looking for. Less than $11 including shipping is cheap enough. Looked at the hardware store the other day and the 1/16" nylon ones were 50 cents each.

6. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Just ordered four sets. Look like a good value and something any trapshooter can use. I've been scrounging washers from buddy's for many years. Now I'm gonna give some back! Have to admit I'm a Kiner fan also.

Eddie Quire

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.