1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOUTHWESTERN ZONE SHOOT ON PRESQUAD.COM

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Helen, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helen

Helen TS Member

The Southwestern Zone Shoot at Buffalo Creek Trap Club July 19 - 22, 2007 is up on presquad.com. Shooters planning to attend this shoot at Buffalo Creek Trap Club can start presquadding now. If you need help presquadding you may contact Darla or me at the email addresses above. The program will be up on the website above soon. You can also contact us by going to the above website. It promises to be a wonderful shoot at Buffalo Creek Trap Club. Friday Night there is a Steak Dinner for the shooters and guests for a minimal cost of $8.00 per person that can't be beat. George Hanna puts on a wonderful shoot with wonderful trophies, and hospitality.

Let Darla or me know if we can help you in anyway.

God Bless You all;
    Helen & Darla

2. Helen

Helen TS Member

Shooters;
    I forgot one important item. The first 10 squads in Sunday's Handicap will be block for shooters that have a long distance to travel to get home after the shoot. You will have to contact Darla or me to get one of these squads.

Thanks,
    Helen

3. Helen

Helen TS Member

ttt

4. Helen

Helen TS Member

TTT

5. Helen

Helen TS Member

TTT

6. Helen

Helen TS Member

The Southwestern Zone Shoot at Buffalo Creek Trap Club, Owner George Hanna, promises to be a well run shoot, and one to be enjoyed by everyone. This is a shooter friendly club, with lots of hospitality. If you would like to presquad for this shoot you can do so on presquad.com. If you need help presquadding you can contact Darla or Me, and we will be happy to help you get presquadded. You can contact us at the e-mail addresses above. Also the Southwestern Zone Shoot program will be up on the Texas website soon.

Thanks,
    Helen & Darla

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.