1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

southwestern grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chapk80, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chapk80

chapk80 Member

Hi . Im travelling from england to san antonio next month to shoot the south western grand with five shooting friends and I was wondering if any of you guys would like to join us for a few beers after a good days shooting. Thanks. Paul Chaplow

2. setter

setter Member

Sure, and I hope its nice and warm. Paul remember to use the sunscreen.

Regards,
    Jim Moody

3. chapk80

chapk80 Member

Looking forward to it jim. Im sure you will notice us. Were the 6 english lads with the bright red skin. ouch

4. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hell I'm red too but a Texas Englishman. Roy

5. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Chap, I remember you guys last year. You were red!

6. elmo

elmo Member

Sure we will have one with you. Trailer spot # 114. I dont know where it is either. I think the third or fourth row. An old Airstream
    See u there

7. chapk80

chapk80 Member

Good on you clayman. Please make yourself known to us and it would be a pleasure to buy you a drink mate. Chapk80

8. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

We'll have a pint with you if you'd like. just promie not to let it set out too long for it to get warm enough to drink. HaHa Just kidding. Be good to have you guys back again this year. What is this the third year for yu guys??

Bob

9. chapk80

chapk80 Member

cheers texaszephyr looking forward to it mate. and dont worry about us the beer wont last long enough to get warm. Im impressed yes its my third time at the southwestern grand and i cant bloody wait to get there. See you soon chapk80

10. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

And we are looking forward to seeing you and your mates, Paul. We missed you last time but your association was well represented and they had a sense of humour as well, luckily. Did you ever hear about this?

The major spokeperson and I had done a bit of kidding so when I saw him changing choke tubes after a trap I went up and said, as sternly as I could manage, that what he was doing was totally forbidden; ATA rules stipulate that once you start an event with a particular choke, you have to go on and finish with it.

As I watched his face I saw several thoughts pass across it . . .

a. Have I really broken a rule I didn't know about? I hope not - fading into

b. What kind of rule is that?? - fading into

c. By God these Yanks are just the sort of daft wankers everyone's been claiming!

. . .and even when I told him it was a joke he didn't know if he should believe it.

Neil

11. chapk80

chapk80 Member

I heard about it Neil the person was Robert Hall.
    Its as well he wasnt called befor the commitee, as we were because he would have shit himself. Ha Ha Ha.
    Only 2 1/2 weeks to go. Roll On. See You soon PAUL

12. chapk80

chapk80 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.