1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Southwest Zone results?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapwife, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Is there a website for the zone results?

2. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Not that I've found yet Karla. How did Leo do on Sunday? I had to leave after the singles on Saturday. I did get to watch Leo run the 200, and then run the shoot-off targets, very entertaining to watch. Garrett

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Leo had a pair of 99's on Sunday. The 99 doubles probably won't stand up, but he didn't stay to find out if the 99 in handicap was a winner.

4. mx3p4

mx3p4 Member

Someone needs to get a hold of Gary and ask him to put on the website so we can ALL see it.

5. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Great shooting as always! Is he going to be down at the Summer Handicap this week at Linn Creek? Garrett

6. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

It is my understanding that David (owner of TS.com) has set-up a site for the Southern and Southwestern Zones to report their results.

The site will be similar to what he set-up for the just completed Western Zone Shoot (see link above).

E-mail David at the address above and he can help you get the scores posted.

The upload is practically effortless if the shoot was cashiered using 3S software. Other software will require assistance from David.

Contact the people who ran the shoots at each of the five clubs and have them contact David. I think you will be very pleased with the results. We ran the upload at most of the nine sites of the Western Zone this past weekend as a trial run to using this method in the future.

Scott Hoover

7. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

MX3P4,

You are funny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.