1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Southwest Double Gun Expo

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Drew Hause, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew Hause

Drew Hause Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2010
    AZ but dreaming of KS
    The 2012 Southwest Double Gun Expo will be at the Ben Avery Clay Target Center in north Phoenix Saturday March 3. I’ll have a small table in the Vendor’s Tent to promote the L.C. Smith Collectors Association, with 2012 LCSCA Calendars (courtesy of Jent Mitchell) and back issues of the Double Gun Journal (courtesy of Dr Jim Stubbendieck) to give to anyone joining the Association.

If you are in the Valley for golf, Spring Training, SASS Winter Range (Feb 20-26), Copper State Open (Feb 24-26), Spring Grand at Tucson Trap & Skeet (Feb 19-26), or just trying to unthaw during Arizona Paradise Season, please come by and say ‘hi’. I’d enjoy connecting names and faces, talking Smith guns, and would also be happy to ‘read’ the Damascus pattern on your barrels. Shoot non-participants are welcome in the Vendor’s Tent, and I expect William Larkin Moore to have some drool worthy guns on display.

For information about the shoot please see the link above

Hope to see you March 3 and look for the dork in the boater :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.