Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Zone

3K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Dr.Longshot 
#1 ·
Just wondering how the Southern Zone went. Checked out the scores, wondering why there are no comments on trapshooters on how things went. Moved back up north a few years ago, but plan to attend the So. Zone next year. Any comments on which club or area would be the best to shoot at? Thanks, way in advance.
Grif

#3 ·
Savannah (Forest City Gun Club) is a very nice club. No complaints on the facilities or how it was run. I think zone wide, more than a third of the total shooters shot 194/200 (97%) or better for the 200 singles....that is great shooting from a group of 364 shooters. Tim Hall

#8 ·
I shot at Forest City Gun Club in the Southern Zone shoot. What a beautiful facility! I was impressed with the way the shoot was run as well. They turned over the fields quickly and efficiently, handled the usual trap adjustments quickly and without difficulty, and everything from registration to lunch was easy! Thanks for a very well run shoot!

Bob Cade

#9 ·
I shot at the first Dixie Grand held there that was done by the influence of past ATA President Terry ? and was held there several years before it ceased and went to the Silver Dollar, I loved eating at the fine water front restraunts, and seeing the Flag Waving Lady that greeted all ships waiting for her Husband to return, which never happened.

Forrest City Gun Club had Trap Fields opposing each other, as I have shot on both sides.

A great place to eat. Forreest City Gun Club, Savannah Georgia

Come on guys help me with the ATA Presidents name.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.