1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Southern Zone shoot at Winchester

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by vatrap, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vatrap

vatrap Member

Many thanks to all of those that attended and helped out with shoot offs and everything else it takes to have a successful shoot at Winchester this past week.

We had a good shoot with some of the best targets I have seen all year. Hot as always at Winchester in July, but no rain and at least slight breeze most days.

Congratulations to all of our site winners and those that won zone honors throughout the week.

Special recognition goes out to my squad during the week as they put up with me and my antics that come with helping to run a shoot, now if somebody could just show Rick how to make smoke balls with his Seitz out of 16 yrd targets so I could figure out how far out to shoot them it would be a big help.

Mike

2. dshot

dshot Member

Mike, thanks to you and all the people, that worked many long hard hours to make this shoot a good shoot.

I can't help you with Rick, he got his own thing going now and it looks like it's maybe working.

3. jdomas

jdomas Member

I told you Thursday to stop watching Rich for smoke balls. you needed to watch Rob or myself if you wanted smoke balls.

John

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Thanks Mike for the great job you and the rest of your association did during the shoot. Kudo's also to the Winchester GC staff--Dave, Gary and the young people who worked their buns off.

I still think we should have messed with Mr. Pat a bit while he took his nap Sunday--I swear I saw a fly land in his gaping mouth.

My son and I had a great weekend, Thanks!

Guy Babin & Evan Greer

5. Easy Does It

Easy Does It TS Member

I agree it was a great shoot with a lot of good competition. Nice job to everyone.

Especially those in our squad for putting up with Mike who can't tell a soot ball from a stink ball......Keep comin back Mike we'll get you straightened out someday.

I'll try a little harder for you at The Old Dominion.

Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.