1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Southern Zone Results!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by One Eyed Left Handed, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Royce White of Kentucky won the Southern Zone Handicap championship on Sunday shooting at Central in Kentucky. Royce won the handicap from 27 yards with a 99!

Mitchell Loveless of Tennessee was runner-up with a 98. My buddy, Jim Miller took 4th in the Zone Handicap with a 98 and 23/24 in the Shootoff.

Royce White also won the Zone Chanpioship Doubles with a 99 and won a 10 pair shootoff over Aaron Willoughby who finished as runner-up. I also believe Steve Richardson won AAA doubles with a 98.

All but Steve's AAA doubles are for sure. I was there watching and these results were announced. I'm hoping somebody will add to or post all results soon.

Congratulations and thanks to all of KTL, Marcia and Larry and many others for running a first class shoot for the entire four days !

Eddie Quire

2. BAP

BAP TS Member

Then Royce must have been the one to win the HAA with a 398. I'm just guessing since I knew the winner had a 398 and he was apparently high with a 99 in handicap. Great shooting! I wish I could shoot handicap like that.

3. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Yes, Royce did win the HAA with a 398. Royce broke 2-99,s in caps during the 4 days. He also had a 99 in doubles along with the 100. It was a good shoot.

4. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Hoosier, thanks for the HAA update on Royce. I knew he had a 398 but was unsure of the outcome.

5. trap_shooter2000

trap_shooter2000 Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Royce had a really good shoot!! Gongrats on your 100 in the doubles championship!! I couldn't believe there was only two of us in the entire zone.... Glad to see the Seitz is still working good for you... Take care..... Aaron (TJ) Willoughby

6. bas

bas Member

Complete SoZone Results can be found at the above website.

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Good shooting Royce one of the last times I saw him he broke a 200 in the ohio state 16's championship event and didn't even go to the shoot off's he has been know to do that a lot but glade he went this time.

Sure seems like a nice guy to me.

RO-HO

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

ontariogal

Ok Royce was the one that was hoarding up all them shells down Texas a couple of years ago at the wally store.

L.O.L.

Foggy

9. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

You da' MAN Royce!!!

10. lc

lc TS Member

All I can bring up is AZ scores, missing something here?

11. jdomas

jdomas Member

Singles Title went to Clay Floyd shooting at Winchester. He had 200 plus at least 200 more in the shoot-off that I saw.

John D.

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congratulations to each of the fine shooters that won!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.