1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Southern Zone--- Corinth,TARGETS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by slickhead, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

What about those targets at Corinth, Miss. weren,t they nice?

2. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

Sounds like ytou had a great time. Who took home the trophies?

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

OH good. I was worried that you guys were getting better targets than we did at "WIND"chester. During handicaps yesterday the wind made some of ours look like sporting clays teal. But it was all fun and everybody had to shoot at the same targets. It was another case of a lot of shooters having a great time together except this time it was all over the South. Many thanks to all the crews that worked so hard during the shoots and the people that worked the magic to pull it together!!!
    --- Chip King ---

4. BAP

BAP TS Member

I shot in South Carolina and the targets were good. The wind moved them around a little but it also made it a little cooler. It was great to see old friends and make new ones. Bill Parson Jr.

5. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Targets were rough at Corinth. Matt

6. BAP

BAP TS Member

Slick head, Larry generally sets good targets in my opinion. I'm not overly fond of all orange but they generally look good and if waranted he will change them. What was the problem and was it weather related? Bill Parson Jr.

7. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

What makes you think there was a problem??? Bill

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

Bill Parson may not have won the Zone HOA but he did earn an admiration award for being one of the finest Gentlemen at the Zone in SC.

Pat Ireland

9. BAP

BAP TS Member

Thanks Pat, I've been called a lot of things and many names before but that is the first time I believe the word Gentleman was ever used. Bill

10. Jim Brown (the puller)

Jim Brown (the puller) TS Member

Pat Ireland,

I'd like to thank Winchester for putting up with this Yankee on Sunday. The fellow on my right broke a 96. Wind made the targets sporty, but I was happy with my 90.

Jim

11. TW

TW TS Member

Hats off to Diane Bowling for organizing all of the scores from the 5 sites. Great Job!
    Tom White

12. bulgie

bulgie TS Member

The Corinth targets were set right. For 4 full days there was a strong wind from the northwest that gave a lot of folks fits. Just past the setting stake they took off for the sky and were hard as a $2.00 steak.

13. bulgie

bulgie TS Member

The Corinth targets were set right. For 4 full days there was a strong wind from the northwest that gave a lot of folks fits. Just past the setting stake they took off for the sky and were hard as a $2.00 steak.

14. THALL

THALL Member

The targets at Spartanburg were set outstanding. Great weather, good shooting & great people. Finally got to put the face & name of Pat Ireland together.

Tim Hall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.