1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Southern Promotions Inc. Fall Classic Thanks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ron S/IL, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron S/IL

Ron S/IL TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Hi and thanks to everyone!

I wanted to post this yesterday but I think I am still recovering from the party.

Simply put, THANKS!

Thanks to all you shooters who found us in spite of us trying to keep it a secret. I know we have a lot of work to do, to have a better shoot. We are working on plans for next year, now.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated. Standing in line and meeting many of you, was the hi-lite of the party for me. Your kindness and suggestions are appreciated.

I really want to thank a few people that make this side of a shoot a lot of fun. This group of people have truly been a delight to work with and their experience and talents are without a doubt exceeded by no one. My special thanks go to Barb, Tom, and John who worked the classification, and squading for us this past weekend. They also ran the shoot-offs and took pictures, gave out trophies, and anything else they found that needed done. Along with these three, RJ Stuart and Sandy were the ones that made it happen. When you see them tell them thanks for a job well done. I will admit that I was sorry to see them leave! People like these are real "keepers". Thanks!

I also want to thank Mike Hampton for filling the tournament directors chair. His advice and help are very much appreciated.

Sunday morning there seamed to be some twinkles in the eyes from some of the shooters. Your smiles and thanks for the party will be remembered for a long time.

We here at Southern plan to do more shoots next year. We are working to make each shoot better than the last. I hope to see you at some other shoots as time allows me to attend. I really hope to see you in Sparta at our next shoot.

Good Shooting,
  2. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Jun 9, 2006
    You are welcome, my check arrived yeasterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.