1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

southern grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nothin but dust, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nothin but dust

nothin but dust TS Member

Just got done shooting at the southern grand yesterday. The crew of sub-juniors had some very good scores. Josh Dejong won the 2 handicaps, Colton kant had some gun troubles but ended up getting runner up in the singles, And Billy Crawford was on top of his singles. Josh Dejong has been doing very well this season along with the rest of the sub juniors. I talked with Josh at the practice trap and asked him if he knew how to get my handicap scores like his. He told me just keep your head down and shoot were the bird is going. I also heard that harlon cambell got shot. It will just be time till all of us are blown out of the water by these sub juniors.

Shoot well,

2. FloridaTrapper

FloridaTrapper TS Member

Harlon Cambell got shot?

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

how in the hell do you just kinda casually throw out there that harlan campbell got shot at he southern grand and not say any more than that?

brett d.

4. silverado

silverado TS Member

was it a drive by?

5. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Sub Juniors always set the world on fire, then most fade away. If College don't get them Girls will. When they get there kids raised some will come back and shoot. Allen

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Idiots.

He didn't get shot at the Southern Grand. That's why nobody knows anything about it.

He did, however, get a pellet in the hand from an accidental shot fired at the pavement about 3 weeks ago. Not at the Southern Grand.

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

thanks curvy.

brett d.

8. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

I spoke with Josh while at the Southern Grand. He's a great kid and shot very well considering he was shooting on a knee that needs surgury and he's shooting a gun that he hasn't had time to grow into. Also the kid is almost six feet tall after having grown about six-eight inches this winter. I for one am glad we have fine kids and families like these involved in our sport.

Mark Zauhar

9. Roscoe

Roscoe TS Member

Josh who??? Whats he look like??? I saw that Trent Inman kid too. He was a really nice kid and a good shooter'
    Roscoe

10. 67shooter

67shooter TS Member

I think I know Josh better than anyone on this forum, and I can say that he is a great young man. He has decided to make the committment to reach the next level in his shooting, and has his family behind him. Josh is a great kid with a great family that I also know better than anyone here. Browning99plus I think you need to drop it and grow up, if anyone has an attitude its you. If it makes you feel better to get on here and blow your own horn great, but don't go on and bash other shooters. Brody Padgett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.