1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Southern Grand Vendors This Year

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OVBILL, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OVBILL

OVBILL TS Member

Just wondering how many usually show up, and who?

Regards

Bill

2. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jerry,

Don't forget shore line, battery gaskets and muffler bearings!

Bob

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

I will be at the Southern Grand vending shooting lessons, investment counsel, fortune telling and a golf cart taxi service. I will barter or work for cash. My fees are greater than you might expect.

Pat Ireland

4. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

The SHAM-WOW guy just may be there.

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I'm surprised that given the average age of us trapshooter's, that there are not any funeral homes/rep's on site making their pitch....

Seems to be a good opportunity for a self-starter in the worsening economic times....

Curt

6. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Don't forget representing the North Carolina Hill Billy association home of high quality low volume slow as molasses service. The ever popular Hi Hat Gary Stevens maker of exotic working dog leather . The only real reason to visit him is Rat Dog as he has a much better personality. Never pay him in advance !! do not ask when it will be done !! patience make that lots of patience is mandatory.

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

Curt- No Undertakers will be at the shoot, but I think cremation urns will be sued for some of the Sr Vet trophies.

Pat Ireland

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Good one Pat....

I'll bring my own....just in case of a quick trip home.

Curt

9. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Shotgun Specialties will be there as usual, were currently trying to restock from the Dixie Grand. We should be set up by March 4th or 5th, for the 3 last days of the chain shoot. Then I'll be there for rest of the month. We'll have plenty of gourgeous Ljutic's and Black Diamonds that are being finished this month, along with some nice Kolar TA's. We don't have the biggest inventory, but always we try to have the nicest!
    I'll try to bring my little Honda 50 so that Bob and I can have a drag race one evening through the middle of vendor's row. We might need someone to bring a safety net and some sand for the end of the row, not a very large shut down area....Stop down and see us at the end next to the road as always, if you can get around the mess of Gary Stevens ( The Hat Man) our lovely neighbor.... Doug @ SGS

10. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Hopefully the targets are a little better than at the Dixie. There were a lot of really low scores. Can't wait to see the drag race Doug. No snow here in Atlanta, when ya get time you can shovel my driveway for me. Rooferbob

11. Rods Custom Stocks

Rods Custom Stocks Member

Shooters:
    I will be there for anybody needing any stockwork. My wife Theresa will also be with me doing EAR instamold earplugs, selling Post4 and Decot shooting glasses along with other accessories.

Rod w/Rods Custom Stocks
    419-347-6403 or rodscustomstocks@yahoo.com

www.rodscustomstocks.com

12. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Doug, did you get the trigger I sent to you?

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

working dog leather gary stevens