1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Southern Grand pre squading ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by michmoe, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

I plan to pre squad for this years Southern Grand to insure that I can shoot it.I've gone to the Dollars website and have found the pre-squading page.However it doesnt state if there is a fee for this.Does anyone know if there is a fee for the presquaded positions? I gather that the form must be downloaded and then mailed in after its filled out? Thanks in advance...Hugo "Moe" Rinke

2. Model12Lady

Model12Lady Member

Hi Hugo,

I have the Southern Grand Program and it states there is a $2.00 charge per position. Hope this helps.

Carol Gould

3. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

HEY MOE SHOOTING IN FLORIDA WHAT'S UP WITH THAT-GOOD LUCK BUDY-STILL PLAN ON GOING TO ARIZONA TO SEE AL&KAREN IN MARCH--MAYBE I'LL SHOOT (HA/HA) GOOD LUCK...

4. lc

lc TS Member

There is a two (2) dollar charge per person per event.

5. hoov

hoov Member

MICHMOE;
    Go to rjstuart.com
    the answers are there.
    [hoov}

6. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

Thanks Carol..And was sorry to hear of Johns passing..my deepest condolences.
    Jim....I have to go to Florida to try and get a jump on you other hotshots.Will be looking forward to shooting with you yoopers in the spring.Say "Hi" to Al and Karen when you get there hope you do well and I'm sure you will.Thanks hoov,I'll check it out.

7. ramen39

ramen39 Member

I plan to stop in at the southern grand just to visit. Will there be many vendors there? Do you need your ATA card to get in? Plenty of parking? Any information will be appreciated.

8. Model12Lady

Model12Lady Member

You only need your ATA card if you are going to shoot. Parking...need to get there early. There are quite a few vendors.

9. phirel

phirel TS Member

ramen39- Don't forget to look at both sides of the club. You have to drive to the other side.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.