1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Southeastern Illinois Trapshooters Pics.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mr. Charles, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

Orry Rogers (The Hammer Man)

2. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

Ethan Hastie (Last Years ATA Rookie of the Year) "You make um, I'll break um"

3. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

Zachery Miller (Little 'Crusher') Last Sparta shoot: 100/100 Crushed! Leo, you should be real proud. Phil, I think you were the one who called him 'Lil' Leo. Also many thanks for all of your help.

Oh! I almost forgot, Zach received a scholarship for shooting an Lindenwood!

4. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

Logan Voyles: No apologies, "I was born to break um."

Leo & Karla,

Remember this guy. 100/100 singles, 97/100 with extra yard, handicap. and 94/100 doubles for you...

mc

5. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

I fully realize there are many great youth shooters. I have met many of them in the Tri-State Area. They are a great lot of youngsters. There are many better and lessor than these boys, but I am very proud of these boys.

Many, will never shoot the Grand, due to financial restraints, however some will receive scholarships to help them thru college.

My goal is to help develop them to that point. To mentor, develop, teach values, and help them learn to work together with others as a team.

A short story: One young man had a bad day at a shoot. He was back at the truck, almost in tears. He said he had let his team down. Another shooter told him, "Don't let it get you down, we all have bad days." He said: "I have been there and when I was, they carried me." " It was our turn to carry you and we did." They won the team trophy.

mc

I congratulate all of the 'Youth Shooters' and wish them all of the luck in the world...

Feel free to visit Southeastern Illinois Trapshooters on Facebook and leave a comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.