1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Southeast PA 4/29??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dedpair, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Anything going on in area Sunday. I saw in T & F Delaware County is shooting. Does anyone know their program? Or any other shoot? Thanks for any help. Jeff

2. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

DC Sportsmen will be shooting registered targets starting at 12 noon. Singles, then caps, then doubles if enough interest.

3. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Jeff if you are coming to Delaware County Sprortsman's be sure and call ahead of 12 so Pam can slide you into a squad. The number is 610-872-9728.

See you there1

Jerry

4. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Sportsman's website is not updated so I had no idea. I drove out to Oxford and shot with those guys. Great bunch of people so the ride out make no difference.

WTA is have the Hodgson Powdershoot tomorrow. 200 singles and 100 Handicaps. 40 prizes are being given out.

Mark, Jack and I are all going. You guys should come join us.

Hope to see you there

Jeff A.

5. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Jeff: to answer your question: The WTA is having their Hodgdson Power shoot tomorrow. Check out the Wilmington Trap Association's website for the Program and directions. Its about 40 minutes from Delaware County. I think the club is in Glascow, Del. off Route 40. Nice club, I shot their 300 bird marathon last week. Very nice people!!!

Hope to see you there.

Jeff A.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.