1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

South Louisiana Challenge III

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotgunhawk, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunhawk

shotgunhawk TS Member

Good Morning All,
    Some of you may remember my posting of this shoot last year, or the posts that were made for our Christmas Miracle Shoot this past November. I want to thank each of you for your response to both of those shoots!

It's time for the "Challenge" again this year! We have added another $500.00 to the guaranteed purse for a total of $13,500.00 cash money for a one day 100 bird NSCA sporting clays event. HOA will take $2,000.00, RU - $1,000.00, each NSCA class will pay 1st thru 4th - $400, $300, $200, and $100. Finally, each concurrent winner will receive $500.00. ALL Guaranteed regardless of entry numbers. All 1st place winners will receive a trohy as well.

You will also receive a t-shirt and lunch for the single entry fee of $75.00. Options will be available for you to play as well.

We can do this thanks to the wonderful people and businesses that have purchased sponsorships for the event. For more details and to view the sponsors, you can go to our website www.golshooting.com, click on the calendar page and then on "info" next to the shoot, the "South Louisiana Challenge III".

The shoot is scheduled for the weekend before the US Open, May 24th, down here in Maurice, Louisiana. So if you are headed down for it, this would be a great warm-up for the Open.

I can be e-mailed at the address above, or feel free to call me for more info at 337-316-1936.

Thanks,
    Hawk

2. shotgunhawk

shotgunhawk TS Member

There is only one spot left for the noon flight. Plenty of room in the 9 am and 3 pm flights though.

Hawk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.