1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

South Florida Shooting Sports,Plam City

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by charleyj10, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charleyj10

charleyj10 TS Member

Do you mean Palm City?

2. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Don't know thw specifics for Sept 8th, but I can tell you the facility is beautiful.

JMHO

Jim C

3. DON1911

DON1911 Member

I talked to a lady who will be working the shoot stats on Saturday. Being their fist effort it will be a leaning process but sounded like they are wanting to put on a very good shoot.
    Was told registration would begin at 8:30 am and would hope to have 1st squad on line at 9.They are planning to offer 100 singles, 100 handicap, and 50 pair doubles, using 4 classes in singles.( a,b,c,and d.)Also planning to use 4 fields in singles and handicap, proably 2 fields in doubles.
    It's a beatiful club with great backround, lets all try and support it for it's first ATA shoot. This club could easily be the best trap range on Florida's East coast. Hope to see lots of shooters there. Don1911

4. DON1911

DON1911 Member

OH,PS....map and pictures can be found at....southfloridashootingclub.com
    Don

5. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Don,

Update on the shoot.

Jim C

6. 27-T

27-T Member

While your on their website, look up their membership prices. You can be a life member for only $70,000 per one life member. How about that! Or, you can be an annual member for the mere sum of $1800 per year. Check out the shell prices while your at it. Real bargains for those who wouldn't think of reloading. It appears that they are a members only club, other than ATA shoots. I wish them a lot of luck!

7. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

They are a members only club with membership limited to 300. I have several friends that are members and have been invited to shoot there but have not had the time to do so yet even though I live only 45 minutes away. I have been to the facilities and they are by far the nicest to be found in Florida.

JMHO

Jim C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.