1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

South End Gun Club Reading, PA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Birch1007, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birch1007

Birch1007 Member

I am going to be in the Lehigh Valley this weekend and I see that South End is having an ATA Shoot on Saturday 4/7, does anyone know when the office opens for registration? What kind of turn out do they get?

2. permirage

permirage TS Member

Hi...South End Does shoot saturday. We start around 11:00 100 Sing 100 hand 100 dbls... 15 squads singles and handicap 5 squads doubles. Classification shoot money prizes to classes and categories. If you want to get Crazy, North End in New Tripoli has a shoot good friday, 100 of each starts 10 am same number of shooters. Good luck.

3. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Just FYI...

I was there on a trip north about 10 years ago. It was a great facility at the time. You might want to consider that the traps face ESE so the sun/light can be a little rough before noon.

Keller

4. Birch1007

Birch1007 Member

Thanks for the reply. I just got back from North End, lets just say it was a little windy today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.