1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

South Dakota State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gasman03, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasman03

gasman03 Member

My son has now made the rounds in all 3 places for the South Dakota State shoot. He loves to shoot there and said he has a great time every time. Always meeting new people and also getting to see friends that he has made. He said the targets were great weather was good and the prizes he won were some of the best. Thanks everyone who helped out there you once again did a fine job. Special thanks to Char Barthalow for the prizes and keeping Bradyn in check and Bob Felber for knowing our name at the sign in window.Can't wait till next year.

Corey and Bradyn Snell

2. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thanks Corey!

Bradyn is a great kid, and we enjoy seeing him every year! He did a super job again this year!

It was fun putting the trophy package together... the challenge is trying to find things that everyone will appreciate. Glad to hear that he liked the knives, prints and Black Hills Gold. I know he had a couple of people trying to trade him for his commemorative SD State blanket too! He will have to come back next year.... we already have some great trophies planned!

It's so nice that Grampa and Grandma are willing to take him to the shoots, that is pretty special! Nothing better than spending quality time together!

Thanks again for your kind words!

Char

3. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Great shooting, Bradyn. Wished I would have been there. Good luck in Iowa. Be sure and tell those two you're traveling with,"hi" for me.

Steve Elliott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.