1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

South Carolina State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by phirel, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phirel

phirel TS Member

I will leave around 6:00 AM tomorrow (Tuesday) for the SC State Shoot. I hope to see many of you there.

Pat Ireland

2. royboy

royboy Member

Pat, I will be there Wed. morning. Looks like great weather!! cw

3. EE

EE Banned User Banned

Might see you there Sunday.

EE

4. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Pat,
    The Jacksonville, FL crew is pulling our Thursday so we will be there Friday-Sunday for the shoot and of course, Saturday night for the fish!

Van

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

Van- The fish dinner Sat. night is good but you should ask about the Pine tar potatoes wrapped in paper towels they used to serve 20 years ago.

Pat Ireland

6. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Pat- I don't know about pine tar potatoes! but, I do love the fried bologna sandwiches they serve outside the clubhouse... This will be only my 4th trip up their but I do enjoy their shoot and friendship... Great place to shoot and a great bunch of people..

Van

7. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

The grounds are all mowed and looking good. Vince was there last week and went through the Pat Traps and speakers. It looks like the weather man is doing his best to make this a great shoot.

When I was there on Sun, there were campers all set up just waiting for the shoot to start.

Ron Burdick

8. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Hi Ron,

We'll be pulling in tomorrow (Tuesday). Staying evenings at Camp Croft around the corner from the club...Wasn't any room left at the club to camp only after a couple of days after the State made their decision on the location. The campgrounds filled fast...

Weatherman down here is more forgiving than the guy we had up north, it snowed all day yesterday in our old hometowns...LOL

Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.