1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOUTH CAROLINA STATE SHOOT PROGRAM

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mr. listo, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr. listo

mr. listo Member

Go to the above website for the complete program.

Harry Gable

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Harry- The program on the site you gave was incomplete. It omitted the warning "Pat Ireland will be at this shoot and the management takes no responsibility for any unusual events that seem to happen when this individual attends a shoot".

I will be at the club Tuesday afternoon (shoot starts Wed). Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get ready.

Pat Ireland

3. Wood Duck

Wood Duck Member

Go to presquad.com before May 11,2007 to presquad for the shoot.
    We are expecting a large turn out so get your preferred squads now!
    Mike P

4. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Club owners,

Come and post your shoots at ShotgunShoot.com (link above) to get the word out and give shooters another opportunity to find your shoots.

Drew

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

I will be at the club about 2:00 PM on Tuesday. I expect the two Magnolia Trees at the front gate to have some nice flowers. I also expect Harry and Mike to be in full bloom.

Pat Ireland

6. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

The picture above was taken at the Spartanburg GC and it is field number 3. Folks if you have never been to the SC State Shoot, you are missing a real treat!

True southern hospitality at it's finest and one of the nicest clubs in the Southeast. Some of the best target presentation that I have ever shot and what else can I say.

Steak dinner on Friday night with all the trimmings for a nominal fee and the "FREE" fish fry dinner on Saturday night provided by Donnie and Dickie Pigg from the Pageland GC.

Trophies for out of state shooters have always been great and much attention to detail is taken in the purchase of these items.

Of course all big events can have a trap breakdown but the SC crew keeps the ball rolling with precision.

The weather is looking the best I have seen in years and there might be a touch of rain Thursday. Other than that cooler temps and it looks like moderate wind.

I just wish that Watt Irwin, Tommy Thomason, Grey Lancaster, Frank Foster, CUZ, Jim Brown, George Hopkins, A.M. Pullen, Buck Squires, Dennis McCollum, Martha Rollins and countless others could be there! For those of us that knew these folks and shot with them we know that they are there in spirit!

Heading down Wednesday night - can't wait!

38-01615

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

south carolina state trapshoot program

watt irwin trapshooter