1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

South Carolina State Shoot 2007

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nomderf, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Greetings from Spartanburg South Carolina! Day 2 is in the record books and scores have been good.

Weather is a bit windy at times but it didn't keep Jerry Oxyer from breaking a 98 in the handicap event on Wednesday. Bob Hedrick came in late with a 97 from the back fence to win the handicap today.

I have posted 4 of the event summaries on my photobucket account. They show all three events Wednesday and just the doubles today. We will get all of the other events for Thursday and post as much as I can get Friday night! Mash on the link above for the scores.

Friday features 3 events beginning with singles and they will be using a bank system for Friday as far as I know. I hope they don't use banks for the championship weekend except for doubles.

38-01615

The picture above was taken late this afternoon and look at the flag just a flying!

2. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Day 3 is behind us and the wind was even stronger. Kentucky shooter Kevin Polson posted a 93 from the back fence. Kathy Oxyer posted the next highest score with a 92 and saved me a 1/2 yard punch. Then there was a bunch of 91's that were knotted up all which a way.

I got whipped by Richard "TN" Colley in a shootoff for our yardage group, good shooting RC! Tell your peanut gallery to hold it down next time! Looks like the wind may lay down for the weekend and we hope it does!

We posted more pictures and more scores at the link above!

38-01615

3. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Day 4 is over and there were two 200's at the top of the pile! Kevin Polson won the open singles title and the Frank Foster belt buckle. Thomas Campbell won the SC singles title with another 200.

I have posted all the summary sheets - earned yardage and class bumps. I have also posted a lot of pictues at the link above.

The picture above shows Pat Ireland chasing a target over the top of Murphs hat!

38-01615

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.