1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sorry People in this World

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by MR870, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR870

MR870 Member

Got a call this afternoon from a neighbor that their house had been broken in.Broad daylight on a well traveled road front door kicked in.Three pistols and some jewelry stolen.The local sheriff's department stopped by my house and told me to be on the lookout because the bad guys may hit our neighborhood again.I looked the young officer in the eye and told him these words,"Officer,if I am at home and they try to rob my house,911 will be called and if you are on duty get here quick."He replied they would.Before he got in his car he stopped and turned around and looked me in the eye and said,"Sir,don't try anything."I replied,"IF I CATCH SOMEONE,SOMEONE WILL BE GLAD YOU DID GET HERE,AND IT PROBABLY WON'T BE ME.BECAUSE THIS CREEK INDIAN WILL BE TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS INDIAN STYLE ON SOME CRIMINALS."He just looked at me in amazement and said "Yes Sir".The only point of muslim law I agree with is the one that if you get caught stealing,you get a hand chopped off.I wonder how many one handed criminals would be repeat offenders?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.