1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sootthemall & Crankshaft-Turkey Shoot Sat

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Go Illini, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

I'll bring my Benelli with some 3 1/2" 5's, that should take care of one of those Ia. gobblers!

2. j l c

j l c TS Member

What time do we do breakfast?

3. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Hey BigEd, Thanks for the offer but I have relatives flying in for Thanksgiving and I'd get shot if I'm not at Ohare to pick them up. I'll tell wrinkles and maybe he will come over.

Maybe next time Steve.....

4. Soot Them All

Almost forgot Donna is doing fine, the therapy wipes her out but other than that she's on the mend. I just talked with wrinkles and he's going over to Coleta tonight. Steve....

5. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

I'd love to come over but i'll be after those 4 legged turkeys with antlers this weekend! Say hi to every body and happy thanksgiving. GO ILLINI !!!
    KT

6. j l c

j l c TS Member

Biged,
    I will check with Winkles tomorrow and see if I can get him moving. 8:30 is fine with me.I do not have a key and standing around in the cold does not sound like a good choice. If Kent is holding and looking that low he better raise the comb on his stock or that old boy will be gone. Anyway-good luck Kent-Crank

7. Soot Them All

Hey Big Ed, how about some results from the TURKEY SHOOT, did wrinkles come over???????.

I would also like to wish all my Iowa friends a Happy Thanksgiving, even Trench, Don't eat to much and that means you little ED... Steve....

8. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday BIGED, happy birthday to you. And many more.
    HarryC

9. j l c

j l c TS Member

AH- is that the voice of our estranged leader ringing out over the air waves about a well kept secret. What could have riled him?? Sounds like he must be happy. Hope you are shooting well Mr. Hammer and say hello to your better half. Crank

10. Soot Them All

Hey Harry, hope those oranges are still worth looking at, I think Big ED ate to much turkey and cant reach the keyboard, someone send a stomach pump to Dewitt soon.

Anyone going to the derby in Dewitt this Sunday???????

Trench sure has been awfully subdued, stir him up Harry, he's already to quiet for this early into winter. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Steve....

11. Soot Them All

Hey Big Ed, i plan on coming over, wrinkles may come along, how about old towne about 8:30. JLC is planning on it also so i can heckle him about eyeballing the waitress. See you Sunday Steve....

12. j l c

j l c TS Member

Hey BigEd watch those rumors cause I don't want to get on 'HER HIGHNESS'S ____ list. I have a Red Head managing my office and they are relentless once you get on their bad side. Soothemall I agree with Trench12 that DeWitt sounds more practical but 9:00 might be better for Soot abd Winckles because of the extra distance. Shoot does not start until 11:00 AM according to program.

13. j l c

j l c TS Member

Its getting late and I don't think spell check would have even caught that
    Trench12-are you off work and able to do DeWitt?

14. Soot Them All

Hey Big Ed, Bad news wrinkles can't come over, but i agree with Jerry for a little later meeting for some food, how about 9am instead of 830, it takes me about an hour and 15 or so to make it to clinton, and god i hate getting up any earlier than i have to, so if you can we will be there about 9. Steve....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.