1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sons BOOT CAMP GRADUATION

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sbhced, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbhced

sbhced Member

Thank you David for raising great kids.
    Ed

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Boot camp gradutation day 1962 at Camp Lejeune - a day I will never forget. Your sons Platoon not only looked proud, they are proud. I carried the guide on ( marine Corp flag) that day and I was one proud Marine.I felt very American that day and was ready to defend my country. Every young man needs to experience the military. Thx Copper to you and your sons.

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Tell your son "Congratulations" from me.

US Army 1956-1959 RA-1746****..........And damned proud of it!

Hauxfan!

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I am the proud mother of one marine and 2 army captains. I know how you feel.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Congrats and thank you. Jim

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

copper- My congratulations to your son on his graduation. I'm sure he is proud and rightly so. Congratulations to you too for instilling in your son such a love for his country. It makes me very happy to see such an affirmation of support of the USA in the youth of today. OO-RAH!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

7. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Dave, Tell them that there are still people out here that appreciate their dedication and service. No matter what they see or hear on the "news".

Gods speed to them an all our men and women serving our country. Please tell them, THANK YOU.

Tom Vogt(AJ100)

8. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Congrats to your son and your family. My son will be graduating Army basic soon and we will be attending. Can't wait to see him. Respect, Patriotism, the Flag and the 2nd amendment is alive and well at our house and will always remain.

9. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

USMC 4/59 TheFew

10. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Now look at Obama and his respect for the flag, dis-respect is a better word.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

11. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Congrats to your son and your family and thank you for your service. Many people tend to forget that a soldier's family serves as the backbone to his/her service. Thanks to all the military families out there..

Gary

12. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

David,
    Tell your son Thank You and congratulations.
    Sonny Daniels USAF 1963-1971

13. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

David, congratulations to your son. Now, GO NAVY. Off to "A" school, hopefully, and then to the fleet.

Best,
    Dennis Brown

USNR 1968-1982

14. cwbanker

cwbanker Member

David, thank you for your son's service to our country. My son is assigned to the 3rd Bn, 2nd Marines and I am also proud of him. I served 3 years in the Army and 8 years in the National Guard. We appreciate our young men & women who put the nation first with their service. God Bless them all.

Joel Schram
    Yuma, AZ

15. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Graduation from boot is a memory that your son will never forget. I wish every young MAN could, and should, experience it. It is also a wonderful memory for a proud parent. My mother, God rest her, pinned on my gold bars when I was commissioned into the USMCR in 1966, another time with some trouble. Save your pictures. Semper Fi, gyrine

16. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Copper, congratulations to your son and the family. God Bless Him! I know how you feel. I had the opportunity to attend my Grandons graduation from the AF Academy in May. It gives you lot of faith and when you see 1200 cadets graduating and three years of under classmen who will be graduating in the coming years. We have some great young peeople in this coumtry and it is a shame tha all you hear about is the negatives.

Good shooting

Trim Tab

17. gotbass

gotbass Member

cooper - Give your son a big "well done sailor." From now on every time he leaves your home hug him like it is the last time. My Dad started hugging me when I went off to boot camp in San Diego and every time I left to go back after being home on leave after that. Last time I touched my Dad before he was on his death bed was a leaving his house hug... sure wish there could be another. USN 1966-1970

18. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Copper congrads to you and your son! I wish him the best in his future endeavors with the USN. He makes us all proud to be Americans.

Rick Brohmer
    USMC
    74-79

19. oldsoul

oldsoul TS Member

USMC '64-'68
    Nam '65-'66
    THE CHOSEN

20. KenC

KenC Member

Tell him "Thanks for your service." from me.

Summer of '64, USNTC, San Diego Calif., Company 402, Brigade Award Winner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.