1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Son ran 1st 100

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smokeater6844, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smokeater6844

smokeater6844 Member

My 16 year old son Robbie ran his first 100 straight yesterday at Fostoria Oh.

Nice job Rob!!!!

2. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

CONGRATULATIONS. Nice shooting Robbie

Bud, Char, Foster and Matt Bartholow

3. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Nice job! Who's got the bigger smile, Dad Or Son? lol

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Contrats to your son Robbie!!! I hope he got his hat shot to little pieces, so he has a trophy for first 100. break em all Jeff

5. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Brian, congrats to you and Robbie. Fostoria is a great place to get a 100. It was just a matter of time until it happened. My Dad wanted to shoot, but he is just not quite ready yet.

Robbie, I heard that you beat your girlfriend's father by one as well. That had to make that 100 a little sweeter. I wonder if you were squaded together? That would have been fun to watch. Congrats, the first one is the hardest, and you have many more to come.

Doug Allison

6. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Brian, I am so proud of Robbie!! My coaching days are over but I'll be around from time to time keeping an eye on him. Please tell him to never forget what I told him earlier this spring at that practice at MT. BLANCHARD when he was struggling a little.
    You have every right to be a very proud DAD!!! I'm still recouping and trying to stay positve. Your friend, Glenn Allison

7. smokeater6844

smokeater6844 Member

Thanks to all who posted the kind words. I think I was more excited than he was.

Glenn and Doug, I look forward to seeing you both at Mt Blanchard over the winter. I may even blow the dust off of my gun and scare a few birds.

Brian "Robbie and Jake's Dad"

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Way to go, Robbie :)

-Gary

9. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

Very nice! Great job.

10. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! How many shot the hat?

blade819

11. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Robbie you have been so cool and collected all year, it was bound to fall in place so proud of you. Geez now your shooting big time you will forget us UcoA shooters.

Nice job
    Deb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.