1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Something wrong here?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GrandpasArms, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms TS Supporters TS Supporters

I received this today from "DISABLED VETERANS NATIONAL FOUNDATION, INC.". And they expect me to send a donation?

Please note that this is NOT DAV (Disabled American Veterans)

Larry

[​IMG]

2. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

"Made in China" ......gads !!

3. Browning Boy

Browning Boy Member

It's the cheapest way to raise the most money. All fund raisers use them. Cost proably $2 to make and a donation of $25 makes a very good profit. America change is coming!!!!!!

George Ware

4. plux001

plux001 Member

How sad...is nothing sacred?

Paul

5. ctreay

ctreay Member

If you did not order it you are under no obligation to pay for it. You can toss it or use it.

ctreay

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Dispose of it by the book, please. It's still the symbol of our nation.

7. quartering

quartering Active Member

that flag is queer: the stars don't line up. contact the FBI and put some butts in prison

8. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

I pledge a grievance......

to the flag.....

made in China!

....Rick

9. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

I went into a store about a year ago and saw a display selling a lot of USA patriotic paraphernalia. So, I check out the labels. Everything in the display was made in China. Personally, I think it should be illegal.

10. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

There seems to be three catagories of national economies in the world today...

(1) Those nations who manufacture products for their own needs as well as the rest of the world (by export) have economies which are healthy and growing. In addition, their balance of trade is positive and their currencies are strong. (England - 1800's; USA - 1950-1970; China, Japan 1975+)

(2) Those countries who manufacture most products for their own needs have economies which are fairly stable - and they do not experience wild swings in prices nor availability (assuming their monetary policy is not corrupted by politics). (England - 1920-1940; USA - 1975-1990)

(3) Those countries who have given up manufacturing virtually all products for even their own basic needs, and who import all their products from other nations, have economies which are unhealthy - where unemployment is high, where the work ethic is low and where spirits are broken. Their balance of trade is negative; their currencies are weak. Their economies are volatile and their prices and supplies swing wildly. (However, their air quality is exceptional vs. the the rest of the world.) Ultimately, this leads to an unstable political climate and a general state of decline and dissatisfaction. Meanwhile, their citizens pre-occupy themselves with interests in non-productive "celebrity watching" and observing/following other characters of a sexual entertainment context. And, they text each other a lot. Many kill their misery with drugs (causing violent acts amongst their suppliers across their borders in neighboring countries - which they do not concern themselves with). These diversions seems to keep them happy in the short-term. Also, they sell each other foreign made cars and domestic made hamburgers and fries. About 25% of the beef in the hamburgers is imported, unfortunately. Also, the tattoo business is very good. So is overdosing in public, which has always been an accurate indicator of national decay. (Much of Europe - especially the Low Countries since 1945; England since 1945; Greece for decades; USA - 2000+)

11. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

When I buy an American Flag, I always look at it first for where made, no USA on it, no sale.

I fly the Flag all year round and have to replace about twice a year, no problem and yes I dispose of the worn Flag correctly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.