1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Something to do instead of TS.com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nukinfuts, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

Well things have been unsettling here so I'm taking up a new sport.....Nuc

2. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

been there done that, i'll take ts.com thankyou.looks like a hole room full of hangover to me.jackmitch

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Maybe, just maybe we could use our time to actually shoot trap and improve ourselves?

But then again, that would take some motivation and of course that dreaded 4 letter word: WORK!!

Curt

5. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Mia,

Depends on how big the bottle is.....LOL

shoot well and have fun........Rickyd

6. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

At first glance, I thought that guy was Jim Carrey in a new movie. Then I read the post.

Looks like Yingling bottles, and after a weekend of shooting pigeons out east, thats about how many bottles are empty. LOL

AJ100

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

One glass a day of wine is good for you. <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/?action=view&current=beerpic1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated
    that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we
    would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli,
    (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do notrun that risk when drinking wine & beer (or any liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Therefore, it’s better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of crap.

9. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Now I know why folks have said for years that Iam full of it... Its because I drink to much water and related beverages....

10. admiral Art

admiral Art TS Member

Curvy:

If alcoholic beverages are more than 50% water (and the vast majority are), then are we simply consuming DEAD poop?

Also, you should know better than to speak metric here, most of us only understand the Imperial system of measurement. Remember, 'twas the Frogs what invented the metic system.

11. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

mia i drank enough beer and liquor in my younger days to cleanse my sole for eternity. never liked wine after i got drunk on it and had a hangover for 3 days. to this day i just about heave my inerds when i smell it. my drink of choice these days is good old mountain dew. i wake up feeling fine and no one has to tell me what i did last night. i think i will stay off the water after curvy's comment though. does that include bottled watyer curvy.jackmitch

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Mt.Dew is waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy worse for you than beer.The only upside to Mt.Dew is that you can drink it legally while driving.

13. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i never got a hangover from mtdew blizz. i know it's bad but you got to have some bad habit. although my wife says cussin and trap shootin is bad habits too but i still do them. lets see which one would be easier to quit. aw have sex with it i'm keepin all three.jackmitch

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Jackmitch, don't do none of that cussin thing on this site. Mike

15. BustClays

BustClays Member

I don't get the difference? The picture that nukinfuts posted looks just like my trap club. Just another guy waiting for his squad to be called. Enjoy!

bustclays

16. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Art, dead poop tastes pretty good if it's Cabernet-flavoured.

Jack, it all depends on the bottler. Some of your fancy bottled water is coming right out of a tap. Do like we do when in India and boil it if you are in doubt.

A little bit of bacteria won't hurt ya, though. Gastric acid will kill a variety of nasty stuff, if the stuff is in minute enough amounts at a time.

17. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

curvy the next time you go to imndia can i carry your luggage.jackmitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.