1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Something the 2008 Candidates ALL Lack

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

ANY QUESTIONS?

2. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Now, that is a funny picture, but hardly applies to John McCain, does it? If you think it does, you don't understand the meaning.

Buz

3. tomk2

tomk2 Member

How can you even post such a photo? Everyone knows that penguins and polar bears reside on opposite poles of the earth, so that any photo showing the two animals together is just preposterous! Sheez.

4. Shooting Coach

If we elect John McCain based on courage this year, his courage needs to be current. We all know he displayed patriotism and courage decades ago. NOW is what is important.

Fact is, if we did not cater to special interests, illegal aliens, and stopped being the policeman of the world, we would not be in a recession on the way to a depression. None of the candidates has campaigned to put Americans first.

"Compromising" with the other party means we get a little something in return for them getting a little something.

"Reaching across the aisle" and backing liberal causes at the expense of conservative beliefs and the American way is not my idea of courage and leadership.

I guess expecting another Ronald Reagan is not realistic. (sigh)

None of the candidates has what it takes at this time in history.

I will hold my nose and vote for John McCain, only because the alternative may be a worse train wreck.

Discussing religion, politics, or sex on a public forum is seldom a good idea. The discussion of the first makes you a Bible thumper. The second makes you a Fascist, and the third makes you a braggart and liar.

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Shooting Coach: How could anyone question McCain's courage? I don't like some of his platform. But, there can be no question about the man's courage. I don't believe, you even know what courage is!!!

6. Shooting Coach

Dear Poster

As one who is under care of the Veteran's Administration and receives benefits because of service to my country, I would say you are speaking without wisdom.

I will not make comments on my military service. I served my country 40 years ago, as did many. I gave some, some gave all. If you served, I salute you. If not, I fought to defend your right to belittle me. I would do it again.

7. nipper

nipper TS Member

McCain is nothing more than a weinie crybaby if he dosent get his way,read about the time he didnt and held is breath till he passed out hmmmmmmmm....

Bill

8. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Nipper, I disagree with your opinion, but will fight to the death to protect your right to express your stupidity!

Buz

9. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Dearest Nipper (if I can figure what that name means) and Shooting Coach. I do not believe in all that Senator McCain stand for. But on the other hand what is the alternative? If you are 1/2 half of what you propose to be then please explain, to us naive citiezens, what we should look for, or should I say look forward too.

Personally I believe you both should put your head back in the sand where they were before you posted your comments. - JIm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.