1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Someone Out There Has To Have One Of These!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Prettywood, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prettywood

Prettywood Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have been searching a very long time for a Galco Fly Wallet which Galco disconued a couple years back. I lost my dads and as I say, have been trying to find one to replace it to no avail. I've asked Galco to punch me one out real quick since they have the chestnut colored leather, the pattern, the sheepskin, and the little brass closure, too tough a project to demand of them though. Anyway, I think back on all the things I ruined or lost of my dads and how he never raised the hell I would've, pretty remarkable! Tools, lures, left our Wheelhorse tractor outside the garage and it got stolen, hatchet he found as a boy on the farm, really beautiful Case knife, and last one I'm gonna list before I commit myself is the wooden ice fishing cart (sled) he built with glass front and vents for heat from the coleman lantern you slid down inside the top door, fish storage under the seat. Too cold one night to pull it up the bank, gone the next morning! Hell since I've purged, let me hear how bad you did your Dad! Bye the way, anybody have a Galco Fly Wallet in Chestnut, (not Black) they no longer need? Thanks,Tim

2. dog easy

dog easy TS Member

0   0   0

Every time I read a story like this, a sniper rifle comes to mind. I can't stand thieves! Go ahead, make my day............

Shoot safe and well, John

3. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

Tim,

I wanted to see a picture and I think I found a link:

http://www.gunaccessories.com/Galco/ZIP%20AROUND%20FLY%20WALLET.asp

If this is the one, I'll check around?

Good Hunting,
    TNCoach

4. Prettywood

Prettywood Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey Coach, Great job! I thought I had hit every possible site having anything to do w/ Galco. The one I'm really lookin' for is the one on that link two windows to the right. The one w/out the zipper. Many links still have their discontinued items on their sites, won't know 'til Monday!! Hey, you've shed a little hope my way though, Thanks!! Quick note, We lived in TN, Collierville/Germantown from '90 to '94, and hated to go! I'd live in TN again in a minute! Thanks again, Tim

5. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Prettywood,
    Your father must have been a saint. Only a fathers love saved you he sure must have like you. Hope you find the wallet.
    Buddy

6. Prettywood

Prettywood Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.