1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Someone had to say it, I guess

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dead on 4, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

Putting on a shoot is a business venture and like any business it must show a profit to make it worthwhile.

In my opinion a lot of shoots have been under priced because promoters/clubs have been fearful of loosing customers due to pricing, not a smart move on their part when they find their bottom line is negative.

Shooting like everything is a choice, you have to make choices based on you wallet its that simple, the Empire Grand may not fit your budget so you may have to pass on this shoot or shoot less elsewhere and save the money for the Empire.

If the Empire raised event costs by five dollars per event from twenty eight to thirty three dollars and you shoot twenty events it's a hundred dollars more for a twenty shoot program. I'm sure if you're thrifty you can save up the hundred dollars if you really want to attend.

Surfer

2. 870

870 Well-Known Member

That's what most of the Sat Grands charge and it isn't the highest.

3. 870

870 Well-Known Member

Border, don't know how you arrive at that? Just telling you how much Satellite Grands cost no matter where they are.

4. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

If you think every shooting venue has the same operating costs and income stream, then you better take an ecnomics class, several. What my costs are on one side of town and yours on the other determines what I have to charge to cover my overhead and turn a profit. Why do you guy's think everything should be a buck two fifty, very naive thinking on your part.

Surfer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.